CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

When i was pregnant...

How did my parents react?
Well my mom already kinda had an idea about it,because she had heard rumors!when she finally was sure she was real happy for me and said if i needed anything she would help me out!But the reason she didnt trip out was because i wasent living with her anymore!



What were my cravings?
Well the true is i didnt have that much cravings besides spicy food!i really cant go out trew out the day with out eating chilly in any of my food!im really not the type of girl that wants everything rite now that im pregnant!


The meaning of mybabys name?
The reason ima name my baby Robert Joseph is because my babysdad wanted to choose the name because its a boy,so i let him choose!The reason for Robert is=my mans stepdads name was Robert and he past away last year>my man really looked up to him,he said he was a great person and he always thought him right!Now the reason for naming him Joseph its because my mans name is jose and i didnt wanna leave him out the picture,because for one he is the father of my baby,but i didnt wanna name him jose because all Joses are bad boys!Jose and Joseph are almost the same names,but joseph is in inglish!

0 comments: